Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies

Say what!? I know... Sounds like a weird combination! When I saw it on Facebook, I was not immediately impressed. But after thinking about it, I'm convinced they will be yummy! So much so -- I've decided to make some this weekend :)

Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies

Ingredients
24 Oreos
Peanut Butter (of course, it must be Jif)
Family-size Brownie mix (along w/eggs, oil & water per directions)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°

Take 2 Oreos and stack them with peanut butter (a layer in the middle and a layer on top)
Place the stack in a cupcake liner
Place liners in a muffin pan
Make brownie mix according to box instructions
Pour brownie mix over cookie stacks
Bake for approx. 20 min
Pull out of oven and allow to cool

Serve w/a COLD glass of MILK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment