Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dorito Chicken!

If you have been on Pinterest even just a few times, you've probably stumbled across a recipe similar to this. Since I've been on a MAJOR Doritos kick the past few weeks, I decided to give this a whirl! Boy, am I glad I did! De-lish!!

Doritos Chicken

Ingredients
4 - boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of milk
2 eggs
1 bag of Doritos crushed (I used Nacho Cheese, but Ranch would be great too)

Directions

Preheat oven to 425°
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up!)
Soak chicken breasts in a bowl of milk
Whisk 2 eggs in a separate bowl
Create an assembly line - chicken, eggs, doritos, baking sheet
Take each piece of chicken from the milk, soak in eggs mixture, roll in crushed Doritos and line on baking sheet
Bake at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown
Be sure not to let the Doritos burn!

You will be impressed! It was better than I expected ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment